Who is Joining Midtown Chimney?
- Owner Operators who want to work with their hands.
- Owner Managers who want to operate a van, then hire techs and manage them as their service business grows.
What Gets Candidates Motivated to Join?
- Simple Service that every home with a fireplace or chimney needs.
- Chimney Inspections are required when transacting a home.
- We deliver the leads, close them, and book the job for our people. We operate a fabulous Organic Google marketing program that allows our business to be found fast, and a scheduling center to book the jobs live.
- Great Reporting is only 2 clicks away thanks to our sophisticated scheduling and reporting software.
Why Join Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchise?
- Strong unit economics, over $120,000 year/ truck,and 39% YOY growth from 2016-2017.
- Certified (CertifiedChimneyProfessionals.com)
- Referral Fee $30,000, 40% thereafter. Consultants may join candidates on Discovery Day for a free guided Fly Fishing trip in the Colorado Rocky Mountains!
- No other like it. We are first to industry and largest. We have the most systems and best industry information for training and deploying and scheduling technicians in the hearth industry– all under one roof.
Why Be a Chimney Sweep?
I didn’t know that chimney sweeps still existed today! Yes. We are a $2B/year industry, and over 55% of all existing sweeps are over the age of 55 and have no digital online presence.
But my fireplace is gas! No problem, Midtown services gas fireplaces on an annual basis.